Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another update

I seem to post nothing but updates here. Anyway the bottom line is that cancer is most likely back in my life again. New discomforting, and now painful symptoms came to my attention in April. They are gradually worsening and the doctors tell me it is most likely a re-occurrence and spread of liposarcoma. (I'm still hoping it's infection rather than sarcoma). Anyway with the likelihood that it's cancer which will involve some sort of treatment/surgery which may sideline me for a while, most of my efforts are presently devoted to surviving.

Creative efforts are focusing on getting my Sopwith Snipe ready for FSX before medical treatment begins. I probably won't have it complete by then but I'll give it a go anyway. Thus terrain for CFS3 will again have to take a back seat, with only a few minutes here and there to pursue. I'd like to post some pics and maybe more info on terrain creation, but no promises.

So if I disappear for a while... y'all know why. Hopefully I'll be back.

Cheers

Rob

No comments: